FOSROC – STRUCTURAL WATERPROOFING
All the way from below ground to above ground, Fosroc’s vast experience in providing constructive solutions to protect many famous building structures around the world has been built on a broad portfolio of products. These include waterproof membranes manufactured to the highest quality standards backed by independent test certificates.
Fosroc have developed an innovative system, Proofex Engage, which incorporates a unique cell mesh which mechanically bonds to freshly placed concrete giving a tenacious waterproof seal, preventing water migration even if ground settlement occurs. It is installed rapidly with no need for blinding concrete, priming or protection and can be trafficked immediately after application. It is also a gas barrier, highly durable and is unaffected by contaminants within the ground. Quality is assured through BBA and EN13967:2004 and the system is suitable for use in accordance with BS8102:2009 Grades 1, 2 and 3.
- Rapid installation – no blinding concrete or protection required
- Assured watertight integrity even in the event of ground settlement
- No water-tracking
- Easy jointing and compatible full range of ancillaries
- Integrity assured at pile heads
- Excellent solution for precast concrete
- Protects structure against ground contaminants
- Long term watertight durability
The Proofex Engage system is proven technology and has successfully waterproofed millions of sqm of below-ground structures since its launch. It can be found in projects in many countries around the world and is quite simply one of the best performing cost-effective below-ground waterproofing solutions available today.